I am year 1986 edition. My life is changed by Jesus Christ, met Him when I was 16. Not married. No children. I am a doctor since 2011. Doing my residency in internal medicine now. With many dreams but no idea where I will end up in life. I am passionate about many countries but living in a small one near the Baltic Sea. I speak almost 3 other languages apart from my mother one. I definitely love dogs and sun, ocean and mountains, music and movies, people and working out and wish I was able to travel much more than I do!
My verse - John 10:10
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.